Jump to content

someone hating on DC Audio I'm guessing or just a stupid prank


Recommended Posts

Posted

bahaha. This kid I know got his system installed at the place that really over charges and nut hugs JL and they give you a certain percentage off if you put there logo sticker on your back window and I crossed it out with some painters tape lol. kinda funny i think, but im sure rusty would send you another one!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

came here to flame people talking shit no reason.

ended up LOL and think i should do it to people i don't like. but with dc audio stickers..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Posted

Lol....that's funny...cuz.u know they took their time on it... Op u always show up to the local shows huh?

(bako n ai) cuz if its you.. I always see ya but I never talk to anyone Lol

Posted

Haha that's pretty good

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

Lol....that's funny...cuz.u know they took their time on it... Op u always show up to the local shows huh?

(bako n ai) cuz if its you.. I always see ya but I never talk to anyone Lol

Yeah

Also around the l .LA area

Come out of the shadows man,

Don't be affraid to say what's up.I like meeting new ppl (no homo)

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Posted

Lol bro.

And cool ill see u over there for sure

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Posted

That's prety funny. I really can't see it being some random guy with kicker stickers. It is probably someone you know. I am starting to want to do this to one of my friends lol

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Posted

at first I was reading it and thought damn you got jacked. But then I finished the story and was like LOL. IMHO I think it was a friend that was waiting for the right time, seen it and took it.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6464 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...