Second Skin Audio

Well it's been less than 24 hours since i made a post promising a sale, and we have hit over 1,000 fans on facebook! As promised here's a couple codes to get 10% off any order at secondskinaudio.com, and for good measure here's another one for a free shirt with any order! We wouldn't be what we are if it wasn't for you, so thank you and enjoy your ride!

10% off: 1KnCOUNTIN

Free T-shirt: NotNude

These coupon codes will be good through th3 23rd of next month!

AX

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

you can probly count on me taking advantage of this. get my birthday money today

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Sorry If this question is dumb but Do I need to put the promo code down for the t-shirt in order to get the shirt? Or Will you all ship it either way? I can't figure out how to apply both codes if I need to put both in the promo-code box.

thanks

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

Not a dumb question,

you have to add a shirt to your cart and apply the code (it'll take off the cost of the shirt).

We found out that our system won't allow two codes, so it is best to call in your order to get on both promos, that and it insures you what size shirt you'll get.

And again the T-shirt offer is while supplies last, they are going fast!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

email sent for some more damp pro :drink40:

Thanks Brett!

And yes I am still gathering data/info for an alt for ya. :)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png