2 18s in Jeep Wrangler JK w/ Kicker amplifiers

any feedback would be appreciated!

i got more pics but not that many ppl are commenting on these ones

I'm digging the bracing you are using!

And nice job on all the flush trim work =)

Thanks bro :drinks:

I don't care for the rims one bit, a jeep needs to be lifted but its your rig not mine. Question on.your door panels that look great by the way are they all sharing air space or is the cvx seperated from the component mids. I sure hope they are or your gonna be going through mids left and right. Other then that it looks great and all your wiring is clean and that was my only concern

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

How far are ports from back of box?

Heard this on the weekend. Bass sounds pretty good but mids could be louder.

6 inches from the back wall and then infront i have almost 6 inches to the tailgate, one thing i gotta upgrade is the decks pre amp voltage from 2V to 5vs im thinking about this

i don't see any bass inputs tho

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3847_Kicker-KQ5-03KQ5.html

if anybody knows about line drivers let me know, im looking for a good one, i hope its kind of compact because i don't have that much room left in my jeep :peepwall:

that is the builders preference though, i personally dont like loud mids and highs either.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

that is the builders preference though, i personally dont like loud mids and highs either.

you wont have to worry about his mids being loud if they are sharing the same air space as the cvx because that cvx is gonna cause them to over excurt and eventually blow

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I don't care for the rims one bit, a jeep needs to be lifted but its your rig not mine. Question on.your door panels that look great by the way are they all sharing air space or is the cvx seperated from the component mids. I sure hope they are or your gonna be going through mids left and right. Other then that it looks great and all your wiring is clean and that was my only concern

they are all sharing air space i figured that how Steve and alot of other guys did it so it had to be right

you wont have to worry about his mids being loud if they are sharing the same air space as the cvx because that cvx is gonna cause them to over excurt and eventually blow

where can i purchase a rf 360.2 i was trying to look for on on audiosavings and sonicelectronix but didn't see one, ebay didn't have one either

Archived