412 CVX Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 Surveillance Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Red-navi-916 Posted October 25, 2011 Report Posted October 25, 2011 If u weren't deathbybass u would have probably heard them BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
DeathByBass Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Posted October 26, 2011 If u weren't deathbybass u would have probably heard them Haha what ?
Mario928 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 some shops ask for address information just for thier database, if they wanna mail out sales fylers or whatnot or even email addresses for that matter. i didnt say all. but some do want it for shadiness Good for me because they can have my po Box. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Mario928 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 ...... I damn near turn my shit off 1/2 mile away from my home....no way in hell am I gonna be riding through my neighbor hood advertising whats in my truck.. ...... ^ This. I don't trust anyone when it comes to showing the system. I will even drive PAST my house and around if I think someone is following me or has been behind me too long. Sorry about your bad luck, brother. Nothing more I despise than a Thief. But- a thief is a thief. You have to do ALL you can do to keep them from mischief. Many times that is much more than an alarm. My .02 i do the same thing sometimes Im glad nobody has try to steal my system or my car. Good thing i park my car in the garage . I also live in a friendly neighborhood. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
tctdh11 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 May catch some grief for this.. but a cheap thing that can help deter thieves is a motion flood light. TEAM DC www.dcsoundlab.com 2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed Ported Clam 6 12" DC Audio XL M2's 2 American Bass 1100.1 1 American Bass 350.4 3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925 Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum. About 75% done 153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz My OLD Build Log New Build Log.. DC XL M2 4th Order in my Tiburon
kam311 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 If u weren't deathbybass u would have probably heard them Umm deaf? Lol or dead... But deathbybass has nothing to do with hearing haha. But that still made me laugh so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
VIPmeetSPL Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 I live in a very friendly neighborhood accept like a year ago some people of a race I'd rather not say because im not racist in anyway moved in...I sleep with one eye open.... Switch off halfway through the night lol... My dogs bark at any movement in the street too And btw deathbybass u live in Stockton..you should know what dump u live in by now. Lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.