ok....long story in short form

i sold a car i had last year to a foreign lady that was going to school at Umass Amherst. The car worked fine for me for about 8 or 10 months. It was a 94 infiniti g20. so i made the deal, brought the car to her, and left. a couple days later i got an email from her saying that she didnt know how to turn off the lights and that the battery had died. she had to have the car towed. I replied and told her there is a switch of the steering column to turn the lights off. THEN 3 weeks later i get ANOTHER email stating that the car did not pass the safty inspection because of the upper control arms. she wants me to pay all of her charges for replacing the arms AND an emmissions fee cuz it failed emmisiions as well....i guess it needed a new cat. THEN she has the nerve to ask for TOWING charges too. this lady and her wackjob school appointed attorney are out of their minds. if anyone has any info to help me out on this, it would be much appricated. shes asking now for over 1g for all kinds of repairs. i live in massachusetts. she kept saying how she could "return the car for a full refund" but she wanted to "work with us" to resolve the issue. fuckin retarded.

well if yall need any more info let me know. i need some help here cuz i am not paying this lunatic a fucking dime.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

theres a little something called AS IS.....they should learn that.

in cali you have to smog the car before you can sell it but once the deal is done, unless there is something special in the contract....As is, is As is...

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

my solution would be to tell her the sale was final, the car is hers.

did you promise her that it would pass inspection? did you say you would fix anything wrong with it for her? if not...tell her to get fucked.

her car, her problem.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

sounds to me like she bought a used car without getting it inspected and buying a used car "as is" she aint got but two things commin....

a hard dick and bubble gum, and you just chewed you last piece of bubble gum......:D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

first off, the woman was a dumb ass and deserves to walk, second off, when you buy a car from a dealer most smart people take it to a second shop and ahve the car looked over for obvious problems so there arnent the big surprises, if she failed to have the car inspected she doesnt have a chance, when you buy used you get used , and she faild to take the proper steps when buying the car forign or not , shes out of luck and you should have no problems in court the judge should 9-10 times ream the forign ladys ass for comeing to this country and doing things wrong, since she dont know she should have had a shops help and input on buying a car

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I just sold my ZX2 and i told the buyer all the things that are wrong with it, and the service light is on (common for fords over 120k) but as far as I know, if you inform them of anything wrong with it, its out of your hands, right?

I'd tell her to get fucked. She's mad she has to spend money to fix it...well thats what happens when you buy a used car. I wouldnt sweat it, I think any reasonable judge would just laugh at her.

Let us know what happens with this.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

she asked if she would be able to pass inspection, and i said "it passed for me when i bought it" which it did. and the "as is" thing, she doesnt give a flying fuck about. her attorney is a fuckin moron and keeps harrassing my dad with threatening emails and phone calls about how shes gunna bring us to court and shit. fuckin lame im so tired of her

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean