Can you actually get arrested for loud music?

I was thinking master of the custodial arts.

cools points for half baked reference. btw janitor if you wanna be a dick about it rofl.gif

i guess he talks so much shit cause he licks the toilets clean

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Since he wanted to call me out I figured I would find something better to do. I did have fun ill tell you that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The thing i find funny is that he keeps fucking with me and Seth and we arent the ones that knocked his dick in the dirt to start with. If he'd use his fuckin brain he'd realize that moderators cant actually do the banning of a member. thats and ADMINS job lol

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

im not sure whats funnier jesse. The fact that you registered with your real name. Or that you reregistered with either your wife's or mommy's email. I'll give you a hint. Im sure your employer wont like getting a call regarding your internet usage and the terms of service violations you have broken. Neither will your main isp. Let me know if you want to play the game.

Oh and btw. The next time you come on here talking all that shit. make sure you aren't a fucking janitor.

Name Jesse Adkins

Title Custodian

Unit Marshalltown Community College

Department Plant Services

E-mail [email protected]

Phone 641-752-7106

Address 3700 South Center Street

Marshalltown, IA 50158

guess we know why you leave work at 3 am now don't we pimpin.......

:yahoo: Checkmate. :P

And I assume he's "one with the plunger".

last year my buddy got a 2010 camero ss.. bc he signed onto the army and go a big sign on deal or somethiing.

anyways me n him were just out driving around..not speeding or anything..actually blasting some ac/dc..

a cop stopped us and said he felt the bass from 30ft away lol..

my buddy (dressed in full army outfit) laughed at him and said.. " no disrespect sir but your full of shit"

made us both get out and searchd the car and us.. found NO system..

all he could do was say "turn it down next time" and had to let us go

and my buddy said.. man i sure do feel good putting my life on the line for assholes like you..and we left

ive been stopped 2 times for "excessive noise"..i admitted..bc not like i can hide my wall lol

both times i only got a verbal warning

Archived