blah blah blah **crazy chick stories

If he did it legally, than he wouldn't have been arrested ;)

Because every cop with a badge is a master with the letter of the law. Just because you're arrested does not mean guilt. Just saying.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

As I see it its self defence I know its a girl but have you seen some of the damage some girls can do

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

He def should have handled that differently. Think about it cops show up and you tell them you ex wouldnt leave you alone, so you knock her out and broke her jaw in the process <_< .

Not saying that wasnt wrong what happened to your friend but his ex could have been 500lbs and that still would not fly. :shrug:

i mean 2 broken ribs a broken nose and a few teath missing u would figure the cop would take ur side to the story u know

Hold up your friend ended up with broken ribs, nose and missing teeth?

He def should have handled that differently. Think about it cops show up and you tell them you ex wouldnt leave you alone, so you knock her out and broke her jaw in the process <_< .

Not saying that wasnt wrong what happened to your friend but his ex could have been 500lbs and that still would not fly. :shrug:

i mean 2 broken ribs a broken nose and a few teath missing u would figure the cop would take ur side to the story u know

Hold up your friend ended up with broken ribs, nose and missing teeth?

yeah

Archived