blah blah blah **crazy chick stories

i knew a chick that got pissed off one of my exes' brother broke up with her. he did it cause she was a whore and fucked everyone. anyways she got pregnant by someone that wasnt him and told him it was his. anywho she talked him into meetin up with her somewhere.when he got there she had him jumped by a group of dudes, and one of the guys cut her hand. when the cops showed up she told them the ex did it. true story

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

No offense but your friend sounds like a big pussy! He isn't big enough to get away from her, but he is big enough to knock the bitch out with one hit?! Come on dude, you can't justify something like that.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

No offense but your friend sounds like a big pussy! He isn't big enough to get away from her, but he is big enough to knock the bitch out with one hit?! Come on dude, you can't justify something like that.

and ima take offense to that cause this kid has never laid his hands on anyone in his entire life never thrown a punch at anything how exactly is he suposed to know what kind of damage he can do if hes never been in a fight before so please explain how that makes him a pussy

i knew a chick that got pissed off one of my exes' brother broke up with her. he did it cause she was a whore and fucked everyone. anyways she got pregnant by someone that wasnt him and told him it was his. anywho she talked him into meetin up with her somewhere.when he got there she had him jumped by a group of dudes, and one of the guys cut her hand. when the cops showed up she told them the ex did it. true story

bitches get crazy man

bitches get crazy man

fat chicks can run, fat chicks that can run in heals are ho's confirmed.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

and ima take offense to that cause this kid has never laid his hands on anyone in his entire life never thrown a punch at anything how exactly is he suposed to know what kind of damage he can do if hes never been in a fight before so please explain how that makes him a pussy

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

If they want to act like a guy...treat them like a guy...I wouldn't let a girl hit me...don't get me wrong if she is slapping n such..whatever but if she hits like a guy..its on lol..don't wana be knocked out by a female...

Im with you on that one man, even a slap is pushing it. If they look for trouble they will find it.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Archived