yes it is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yes it is that bad. I have never smelled my speakers until I played the music that you edited. I would find a reputable bass editor like Decaf or bigpimpin to learn from. Just so you know us bassheads like clean unclipped music on our systems. and your gonna get a lot of grief on here when you edit songs and say (BEST BASS BOOST WITH ACTUAL GOOD MUSIC QUALITY) and they are distorted and clipped to hell. A lot of money goes into car audio systems and these edits will kill audio equipment. so please do a little more research on how to edit music be for you post.... good luck

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

fail thread is fail

Also, just an FYI anything uploaded on YT after I believe March 2011 the audio doesn't get better when switching to 720p, its all the same down. Also, if you want to convert a song off YT into MP3 you need to use the FLV and not the MP4, FLV was once lower quality audio then the mp4 but YT now made it so FLV is better quality

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

fail thread is fail

Also, just an FYI anything uploaded on YT after I believe March 2011 the audio doesn't get better when switching to 720p, its all the same down. Also, if you want to convert a song off YT into MP3 you need to use the FLV and not the MP4, FLV was once lower quality audio then the mp4 but YT now made it so FLV is better quality

Youtubetomp3 anyway I only did that a lil bit all the other stuff was me idk how he got to e40 I never uploaded any e40... Btw obviously it's fail you don't have to attempt to be the forum police and act cool. I said I apologized so since you posted after that you just look like an ass.

g

This is clipping, it's the song muscle cars by E40 (bass boosted by you), which shouldn't be bassboosted at all.

Decaf,Bigpimpin make the best bassboosted songs, with no clipping and with decent sound quality, unlike the highly distorted and deformed music you edit.

Uh I never uploaded that e40 track and def didn't do the boosting on it that was a YouTube rip...

Im sorry, i got this from the same Youtubeaccount from the first vid. I thought it was you, apparently not.

But all your songs are clipped too, just a bit less bad.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Maxim, you've been here long enough to know that the "show clipping" function on Audacity is not the way to go. You need to actually look for flat spots in the wave-form. With an oscope or on wmv. On Audacity, use the magnifying lens tool to zoom in on the track and look for these spots. Some of the red on Audacity is a 1000th of a sec of clipping, doesn't matter.

Oh, I understand this. I'm just trying to make it easier for him to understand. Everybody posting pics of his already-clipped songs in WMV isn't helping him realize how to fix it. A tiny amount of clipping is understandable. Big sections of red in Audacity will show him where it's clipped though. If he hits Amplify +8dB and half the track turns red, he'll know what went wrong and be able to fix it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived