XS Power

Whats more important?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What is more important to you when purchasing your batteries, wire, chargers, and other electrical accessories?

• Price
    • Quality/Performance
    • Availability
    • Customer Service
    • Warranty
    • How they look

i picked price and quality/performance

i dont want to be buying something thats really expensive and it be a piece of crap. i would like my product to be real good quality with real good pricing to go with it.

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

since it seems you are looking for opinions, i would like to see better shipping materials. my batteries only had to travel 2 hours and the Styrofoam was all broken and the box had holes in it where something poked through and there was nothing to protect the battery from whatever it was. then a friend of mine got a battery that was damaged and leaking. you guys sent a replacement but that one got damaged too. so i really think the packing materials need to be improved. its not good to buy something knowing you are gambling on the product surviving its journey.

ive ordered at least 30 XS batteries in the past and none of them had so much as a blemish on the box. I think the packaging is pretty good myself. You got some real bad luck it seems. :shrug:

Steve youve gotta remember.. you are Steve Meade, not skittles, not rxdriver, or any other person in the eyes of the seller. All 3 xs batteries Ive ordered have come with the foam all broken up, 2 of them have dents in the batts, and the boxes are all beat to :bull: . If I were Steve Meade I bet all my batts would show up in A1 condition or I would blast it all over youtube. You are a humble guy but dont forget some people know the affect that one video from you could do for their business.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX

quality and performance first...and of course...warranty and then price...

tomorow i go pick my batt...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

And dont get me wrong I still love the performance of my batteries. XS all the way..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

coming soon..

since it seems you are looking for opinions, i would like to see better shipping materials. my batteries only had to travel 2 hours and the Styrofoam was all broken and the box had holes in it where something poked through and there was nothing to protect the battery from whatever it was. then a friend of mine got a battery that was damaged and leaking. you guys sent a replacement but that one got damaged too. so i really think the packing materials need to be improved. its not good to buy something knowing you are gambling on the product surviving its journey.

ive ordered at least 30 XS batteries in the past and none of them had so much as a blemish on the box. I think the packaging is pretty good myself. You got some real bad luck it seems. :shrug:

Steve youve gotta remember.. you are Steve Meade, not skittles, not rxdriver, or any other person in the eyes of the seller. All 3 xs batteries Ive ordered have come with the foam all broken up, 2 of them have dents in the batts, and the boxes are all beat to :bull: . If I were Steve Meade I bet all my batts would show up in A1 condition or I would blast it all over youtube. You are a humble guy but dont forget some people know the affect that one video from you could do for their business.

for your theory to be correct, XS power would have to be doing the damage themselves, based on how much they like a person. I doubt XS power is poking the holes and denting the boxes up.......and i HIGHLY doubt i have so many fans at FedEx that i get special treatment LOL. The packaging is fine the way it is IMO. So good, i have kept every single box in case i sell some of mine and need it to re-ship.

just sayin' :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

for your theory to be correct, XS power would have to be doing the damage themselves, based on how much they like a person. I doubt XS power is poking the holes and denting the boxes up.......and i HIGHLY doubt i have so many fans at FedEx that i get special treatment LOL. The packaging is fine the way it is IMO. So good, i have kept every single box in case i sell some of mine and need it to re-ship.

just sayin' :pardon:

Dude if I worked at Fedex and I saw "Steve Meade" on the box I would be like "oh shit thats that dude with the Tahoe, Ima take care of his shit". Would you ship a 15" SMD in styrofoam? It weighs 4 lbs less than a d31..

By the way this convo is all love for Steve and XS, just giving my 2 cents on the only thing I found wrong. And I wasnt BS'n when I said you were a humble guy. Im the guy you sent crossovers to a few months back so you get nothing but love and respect from me :drinks:

Edited by RXdriver11

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

coming soon..

its all good man no worries here....im not upset or anything....maybe i just had GOOD luck LOL -

thanks man!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Quality/preformance and Customer service.

To me those are the most important thing. If I know they are going to do there all to support any problem that may arise because of there customer service giving me all info needed. Then I am willing to wait longer to buy something at a higher price for the quality of both the product and the people that stand behind it.

I think all of the things are important and have a hard time placing one of above the other. Which is why I bought and will continue to buy XS power products. :drinks: :drinks:

Glad you guys changed to Fed-Ex. When I received my batteries from UPS one box had water damage the box was literally hanging off the battery one of the others was in bad shape as well corners were crushed and the foam inside was broken up. The batteries were fine (one decal was kinda pealed up. not a big deal for my application though) but it could have easily been a bad situation. I know that was the shipper and not XS though and had the batteries been damaged. I feel confident that I would have been taken care of.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

FREE SHIPPING

then i would buy lots, but i doubt youd send half way across the world cheap.

but deff a quality to price ratio. better then the rest, don't mean have overcharge us.

i no for fact i could of got 2 9ks from dc cheaper then one brand new ss xxx4500d.

at retail of course lol or maybe thats just shops wanting money.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU