Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

even though it's same phone, but with amazing camera and new features, I am still getting Iphone 4s. So far it's the best phone on the market, unlike POS droid and android software.

lol someone is mad

system:

changes way to much...

Posted

iPhone is hands down the most reliable and best operating phone available. I'll probably never own a droid

Agreed

Posted

whatever people say im still getting a iphone 4S 64gb. hands down best phone out there( in my opinion)

64 gigs is insane for a phone!

Posted

Im kinda disappointed in it. It just didn't bring enough new to the table. No verification that

T its 4g means its not worth wasting your money on really. That should have been a frontrunning selling point. Apple is a marketing monster though. How else can they get all you idiots to buy the same phone out pf contract every year

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Im kinda disappointed in it. It just didn't bring enough new to the table. No verification that

T its 4g means its not worth wasting your money on really. That should have been a frontrunning selling point. Apple is a marketing monster though. How else can they get all you idiots to buy the same phone out pf contract every year

Then in the middle of yall's contract, iPhone 5 will be released. Now that will be hilarious. Companies do that...and you got some people that will buy the phone with no commitment. Lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

iphone has a tiny screen with amazing resolution the end..... that's the good ... get a real screen size with the same res and an open OS.... and to dwright27 ill take your old droid ill pay for shipping send it to me sound good?

Posted

When iPhone 4 first was introduce I bought it. I hated my AT&T contract so I part ways. I bought an android on tmoblile. The software was bad ass .But phone didn't last four months when it started to lag badly, battery was horrible. Somedays my battery ran out at 10 am when it was fully charged before to sleep. So I got sick of the android and I got the iPhone 4 again, and all my problems are solved know. By the way I'm not getting a 4s it's waste of money IMO .

Posted

iphone has a tiny screen with amazing resolution the end..... that's the good ... get a real screen size with the same res and an open OS.... and to dwright27 ill take your old droid ill pay for shipping send it to me sound good?

Trying to make up for something else being on the small side? If I had owned a droid, you could have the piece of shit. Most everyone I see with Droids complain about the OS crashes daily.

My iPhone is jailbroken, I don't need an open OS or an oversized battery consuming screen.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Aroids do everything iPhones do and more. To do the things you can on a DROID on an iPhone you have to jailbreak it and it still freezes up and lags a crap ton. Everything apple does to their iPhone is just a step behind droids. I've had both and honestly the iPhone is easy to use but gets boring really fast because you can't really do anything on it like you can on a DROID. Both are good phones and iOS5 brought iPhones closer to droids but they just still aren't there with the amount of functions. The droids have already had clouds to use and wireless transfer options, so neither of those are new features for droids. In the end if you want an easy to use phone then get iPhones. If you actually like downloading apps for free, customizing your phone, downloading music straight to your phone, almost never having to connect to your computer, 4G, and being faster and on top of the tech game; then get a DROID (a new one. Old ones are crap now compared to the new ones). Apple has great MP3/MP4 players (iPods) I do love my touch. The phones just don't cut it though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4707 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...