CleanSierra Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I'm absolutely getting the phone. The iCloud should be nice and dual core should speed it up. I hope there will be an update to the iOs at some point to be able to run 4G. Also, there was rumors of the Lion app like on the iPad? I am looking forward to placing my order as i need a new phone and will get the 2 year contract price. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
georgiaspl Posted October 5, 2011 Author Report Posted October 5, 2011 Siri looks like it could be cool. It does a lot of things for you by voice command like text messages are typed for you just by telling your phone what to say. Siri does a bunch of other stuff too. Yeah Siri does sound really cool
hdorre Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I'm absolutely getting the phone. The iCloud should be nice and dual core should speed it up. I hope there will be an update to the iOs at some point to be able to run 4G. Also, there was rumors of the Lion app like on the iPad? I am looking forward to placing my order as i need a new phone and will get the 2 year contract price. We'll just have to wait until those sites tear down the iPhone 4S gets town down.. to see if it even has 4G radios Who knows.. it could be like the 2nd generation iPod touch that had Bluetooth radios that werent activated until a newer software update that was available several months after the iPod's release On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Sanitarium Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 lol idiotPhone I'll stick with my droid, and keep using my old iphone as an ipod hidden away in my dash.
Maxim Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Siri looks like it could be cool. It does a lot of things for you by voice command like text messages are typed for you just by telling your phone what to say. Siri does a bunch of other stuff too. Sometimes I'm not sure if technology is progressing or regressing. So, they've made a technology that lets you send messages to others by talking into the handheld device? Why not just call them? I thought people texted so that they didn't make their conversation public. Or why not implement Swype/buy Swype/make a knockoff of Swype for the iPhone so it's not a bitch to type on? wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
LoudBimmer Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 lol idiotPhone I'll stick with my droid, and keep using my old iphone as an ipod hidden away in my dash.
LoudBimmer Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Siri looks like it could be cool. It does a lot of things for you by voice command like text messages are typed for you just by telling your phone what to say. Siri does a bunch of other stuff too. Sometimes I'm not sure if technology is progressing or regressing. So, they've made a technology that lets you send messages to others by talking into the handheld device? Why not just call them? I thought people texted so that they didn't make their conversation public. Or why not implement Swype/buy Swype/make a knockoff of Swype for the iPhone so it's not a bitch to type on? sometime txt message is best way to talk to someone. Now, this is great option, because now you can txt someone while driving or doing something where you cant type.
DaJuice Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I'll let you know. I work for ATT....but doubt it will come out anytime soon... Looks like it will be out 8/14 and pre-orders start the 7th. 2016 Ford Explorer 2014 Ford F-350 crew cab 2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe 2008 Lexus GS430
zx10intn Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 What's so exciting about talking to your phone and having it type out your text message for you.?? My droid incredible has been doing that for 2 years 1969 Chevy Chevelle 20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit (2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front (2) DD 3512's d4 coils Sundown sax100.4 component amp Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp 5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz MY BUILD
n8ball2013 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 droid Vs Iphone is hte DC vs sundown of the cellular world. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.