Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm 19. Glad to have you here dude. :)

Oh and dont feel bad about asking questions, some of the time that's the only way you'll learn.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Posted

i wish i had gotten into car audioz earlier..im 21 myself and just getting into it..missed out on alotta fun..i blame blake hunts burban for making me want to go bigger :lol:

Dont fill bad. My brother is 21. He tought a few things, an i took from there by myself. I learned more then him in a year then he did in a few years. I still know more then him till this day.

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

Posted

im 19, gonna be 20 on the 28th. pretty pumped about it although it doesn't mean anything other than im not a teen. i've had a system in my car since the first one i got and every one since... (i've had 4 cars) im pretty best at installing now im just getting use to installing quality stuff that is actually loud. haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg
Posted

18 here

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

thought there where more young ones on here from the way some ppl

complain :pardon:

Why do people complain about it?

not about their age about what they can and cant do, or get but hurt about someone post

Posted

New to smd but im on D4S and hawaii car audio, also not new to car audio. But im 15 :D

Please Dont mean by heart. Are you really 15?

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

Posted

thought there where more young ones on here from the way some ppl

complain :pardon:

Why do people complain about it?

not about their age about what they can and cant do, or get but hurt about someone post

Ahw. I see. Well you Shouldnt have to worry about that with me.

I cant afford anything...

forum.realmofexcursion.com/members/little-kid-wit-bass.html

Youngest active user on ROE :D

Posted

Not sure if OP is pedo trying to lure out underage bassheads or if he is really young :lol:

Just messing. I wish I knew about this site when I was first getting into audio a few years ago so I could have avoided costly mistakes of buying shit equipment.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...