Sonic Electronix

When I'm listening to a bass boosted song. It happens randomly it shuts off for about a second or two but comes back. I have a capacitor but i think it's dying cause it on read "9 voltage" when playing a song. Do anyone knows about this problem.

My amp is DLS ultimate a6

My sub Kicker Solo Baric L7 15"

Thank you.

does it read 9v when you jam out or when the car is just idling along?

If it is while you are playing your system you are under vol-ting your amp which will lead to it blowing up.

Getting rid of the cap is a good start adding another battery or maybe even a upgraded alt, even better.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Jesus 9 volts with Just 1 l7? I bet it's the cap. With my l7 even if I were trying I don't think I could get it that low and ihave completely stock electrical

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

If it is while you are playing your system you are under vol-ting your amp which will lead to it blowing up.

Getting rid of the cap is a good start adding another battery or maybe even a upgraded alt, even better.

come on now <_<

sounds like you have some testing to do. DDM at the battery, alternator, and amp. no voltage should be that low.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

come on now <_<

sounds like you have some testing to do. DDM at the battery, alternator, and amp. no voltage should be that low.

it should not be be, but it can easily happen.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Jesus 9 volts with Just 1 l7? I bet it's the cap. With my l7 even if I were trying I don't think I could get it that low and ihave completely stock electrical

The sub isn't what is drawing current.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?