Sonic Electronix

Im wanting to get serious bump in my reg cab chevy. What my loudest option withouth having to slide my seat up too much, doing a blowthrough,or droping a center console sub box in it? I thought about running 4 or 6 8s across tha back, any ideas? All ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,

Colby

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

You've got room for 3 10's sealed behind the seat. Or the two deepest baddest 12's you can FIT sealed. I wouldn't try ported with your limited space. You should get some width across cab, top depth, bottom depth and total height measurements for us to give more specifics.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I would do a single 12" ported. But honestly, I don't think you're prepared for the work, creativity, or money without doing anything drastic. And with that...loud is overrated. You're unwilling to go balls deep so why not be happy with whatever you get? I'd do two 10"s ported.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

give us some measurements of the proposed box and maybe we can come up with some good ideas ps sundown is coming out with shallow subs this month

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP