Sundown Audio

Sundown October Sale : SA-10/12/15 and SAX-1200D

Is that really all they could really handle? would they be able to handle more? Just wonder cuz i got 2 kicker zx1000.1 pushing 2 15 sound storm subs. would really like to get rid of these sound storms and have a better sub. just dont want to have to completely start over. If thats all they would be able to handle then i guess i could wire them at 4 ohm load cuz if im not mistaken the 1000.1 do 500rms @ 4ohm.

Is that really all they could really handle? would they be able to handle more? Just wonder cuz i got 2 kicker zx1000.1 pushing 2 15 sound storm subs. would really like to get rid of these sound storms and have a better sub. just dont want to have to completely start over. If thats all they would be able to handle then i guess i could wire them at 4 ohm load cuz if im not mistaken the 1000.1 do 500rms @ 4ohm.

I have one on a T1000bd and its seeing double the rms daily havnt had it get smelly

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

They handle more 600w rms. Do some research.

Heres a link with 2 SAZ-2500 strapped to single SA12

2016 Ford Explorer 

2014 Ford F-350 crew cab

2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe

2008 Lexus GS430

They handle more 600w rms. Do some research.

Heres a link with 2 SAZ-2500 strapped to single SA12

lol i did do the research i have seen the outrages amp power they have put to them. i more wanted input from more intelligent people from this site (although some people arent to bright). Also people with experience with them. When i did look for youtube videos of the 15's all i seen were german videos.

Edited by KenC210

if your smart about it and know what your doing the SA's can take more then 600rms all day long....

I ran 2 SA-12'S off a saz-2500 at .5ohm for a few months with no issues, didn't get smelly or barely even warm majority of the time...

Damn I just ordered 2 SA12's on Monday :nea:

Cancel and re order?

^^ This. lol Just order tw0 D2 12's from SSA. Should be here on Sat. $310 out the door, you can't beat that!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db