Second Skin Audio

That I'm not sure of... I didn't think there was an expiration date nor do I remember Ken or Max telling me there was.

I'll get ya some answers though and we'll get this all cleared up.

I asked Max about 25% off and he said it's good until end of the month. Unless he misunderstood me about question, we got little bit of time left to order

I'll get a definite answer for everyone so there is no confusion.

EDIT: And no problem, thats what I'm here for, to help. :)

Edited by Second Skin Rep Jon

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been more active on the forums!

Ok, so the 25% off for honorary members is only for a month. if you call in the beginning of next month we might be able to still give you the discount, but no later than the 7th of next month, and that's at the latest. we do want everyone to get their discount so we're willing to be a little lenient :) I hope I've helped!

AX

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Ok, so the 25% off for honorary members is only for a month. if you call in the beginning of next month we might be able to still give you the discount, but no later than the 7th of next month, and that's at the latest. we do want everyone to get their discount so we're willing to be a little lenient :) I hope I've helped!

AX

well that sucks, because you are offering 30% of on alpha damp right now which make's 25% useless( unless someone need's other stuff)

AX

Thanks for clarifying that! I'm sure you told me at some point, just forgot.

And the 30% off Alpha ends tomorrow. And there are some people who need something other than Damp/Damp Pro/Alpha Damp, such as some LLP or some OverKill, Spectrum... we have tons of other awesome stuff.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Thanks for clarifying that! I'm sure you told me at some point, just forgot.

And the 30% off Alpha ends tomorrow. And there are some people who need something other than Damp/Damp Pro/Alpha Damp, such as some LLP or some OverKill, Spectrum... we have tons of other awesome stuff.

Exactly what Jon said, sure you can get 30% off Alpha Damp, but if you end up wanting other products as well 25% off can save you even more since it's taken it off every product in your cart. if you really wanted to you could just place two orders, one with Alpha Damp and use the B3stEv3r code for 30% off, and then place another for 25% off on everything else, but shipping may make that method not worth it.

AX

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

301515_568715833821_207002621_31856463_841461396_n.jpg

311856_568714975541_207002621_31856453_427474592_n.jpg

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Wow, I just saw this. Thanks for putting me on as honorary :-) Can you pm me or email me the contact info as I am actually ready to order the damplifier I need now. Thanks again!

Edited by all4spl

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder