Second Skin Audio

Well it's been long enough.... here is the list of winners and honorary members.

Winners are fully sponsored/supported (you should have received an email explaining everything) and have to abide by the rules set forth here under "EXPECTATIONS".

Honorary members are members who did not win the last round BUT we thought deserved to be supported at some level. Be it your good attitude, helpfulness, or general awesomeness that you show your fellow car audio enthusists, we would like to help you out in some way or another.

Honorary members will receive Team Second Skin decal(s) and a one time 25% off discount on your order.

Honorary members do not have to install/display the Team SS decal nor do they have to hit any shows or comps, but we highly encourage you to do so as we will probably be adding more fully sponsored/supported members to the team.

Please call in your order to receive the discount.

This roster does not include all of our sponsored/supported individuals, just those involved with this contest. I will update it as soon as I can with all of the members of Team Second Skin and periodically as we add more members.

roster.jpg

Congratulations to the winners and the honorary members!

Thank you all for participating and keep your eyes peeled for more contests, giveaways, and other wonderful goodies!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

"Honorary members are members who did not win the last round BUT we thought deserved to be supported at some level. Be it your good attitude, helpfulness, or general awesomeness that you show your fellow car audio enthusists, we would like to help you out in some way or another."

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol i know bro i deleted my post bc i realized it said in the post :peepwall:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

sweet congrats too all!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lol i know bro i deleted my post bc i realized it said in the post :peepwall:

Ha ha, soweez. Interwebs at work sucks, 320KB download...sigh...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Do you need our address for decal's?

Yeah I think I'll start collecting everyone's addresses for the decals. Of course if you place an order for product, that'll just save us on shipping... :)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png