kam311 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 I got a feeling that that's the end of Apple corp. I have the same feeling, I've already seen it changing just in the last few months so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 seems weird that he retired just before he died... like he know it was coming. He was a really smart dude and I love all of the Apple products. RIP dude! 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
LoudBimmer Posted October 6, 2011 Author Report Posted October 6, 2011 you can't replace Steve Jobs. I doubt they will come out with new "WOW" stuff, like Jobs created. They will be still creating Ipad, Iphone, ect, but i don't think something amazing will be created.
inm Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 The greatest thief of our time, RIP... I'm glad someone said it. you can't replace Steve Jobs. I doubt they will come out with new "WOW" stuff, like Jobs created. They will be still creating Ipad, Iphone, ect, but i don't think something amazing will be created. Most of the things recently introduced were Tim Cook products anyway... edit- Don't get me wrong, I respect his ability to create an empire this large. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm not a fan of his greedy and manipulative ways. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
KillaCam Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 you can't replace Steve Jobs. I doubt they will come out with new "WOW" stuff, like Jobs created. They will be still creating Ipad, Iphone, ect, but i don't think something amazing will be created. Nah, Steve Jobs is a smart man. As far as the new ceo, I'm sure he chose someone who can do as good as him. He built apple from the ground up and I think he would only put someone in charge that would continue to raise the bar. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
jconnway Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Rest in iPeace Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
armykyle1 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 that sucks TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Shigshwa Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 So sudden... I never really liked Apple, but kudos to him.
KillaCam Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Hes in the iCloud now. RIP And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
kam311 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 I admire what Steve jobs did, especially raising an empire in such a short amount of time (not counting their old school stuff, just iPod until now) but apple is super greedy and controlling, but Steve left and they are still that way. So I guess we will see what happens so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.