Sony double dins. Good or bad?

I just want to kno why u guys think of Sony so bad, is there another thing I'm missing? Is it the quality of the overall product bad or sq? Because the 120 signal to noise ratio is very high

And thankyou for tht link for a cheaper hu I might just buy it but I'm curious on what u guys think.

They have a long history of reliability issues, poor sound quality, malfunctioning peripherals and the xplod series has been stellar at that and you can dismiss specs, even if really had 120dB SNR, in a car environment that is good for nothing, it's too much to say that a particular model from them will be good or bad but there are so many alternatives that I wouldn't bother to take any chances.

I helped a guy install a Sony XAV-60 about a week ago. I didn't get to really listen to it or play with it, but i watched as another guy set the time and date and stuff. It was slow and unresponsive so I guess there's something to theese negative reviews. And it seems like they are known for bad SQ.

It seemed to have a lot of connections though, but that was pretty much it.