Sonic Electronix

Which's of the 2 speaker set better ?

Rockfords new T5 Componnents better be Pro Audio with a fat retail of 1,799.99. And the T3 Rockford are 799.99 retail.

(poorfish, please stop giving bad advice and only nuthugging brands , it helps nobody.)

Those components aren't pro audio.

Pro audio has nothing to do with how good speakers are.

Pro audio means speakers from PA systems.

16 sets? Why would you want that?

IF you get a good 8inch pro audio midbass from selenium or other pro audio brands, and a 5 inch midrange + a good super/horntweeter it will be more then loud enough.

You don't even need all that for only 2 18's. 2 decent component sets will do everything you want. Component sets like the JBL GTi C608GTi, and put 200w on each and it will be more then loud enough to keep up.

First read up if you want to do something big right.

If you don't want to do it right then don't bother asking.

Atleast google what pro audio means.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Rockfords new T5 Componnents better be Pro Audio with a fat retail of 1,799.99. And the T3 Rockford are 799.99 retail.

(poorfish, please stop giving bad advice and only nuthugging brands , it helps nobody.)

IF you get a good 8inch pro audio midbass from selenium or other pro audio brands, and a 5 inch midrange + a good super/horntweeter it will be more then loud enough.

You don't even need all that for only 2 18's. 2 decent component sets will do everything you want. Component sets like the JBL GTi C608GTi, and put 200w on each and it will be more then loud enough to keep up.

I know what Pro audio is the OP didn't. I never said get the T5s

first of all i dont say 16 set i said 16 speakers means (8 sets bro) second i will not use the subs always some times when 2 do hair trick ... second i'm ok QS speakers ... finally bro .. right now where talking about the subs ..... why i'm doing all this because i want 2 get my car in sound sys car show

Get 2 dc xl 18s or 2 btl n2s is my vote. What vehicle is this going in what kind of box?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Get 2 dc xl 18s or 2 btl n2s is my vote. What vehicle is this going in what kind of box?

if i get 2 dc subs (xl18 or level 5 18') they will need 5000 rms and they fit in 10ft^3 to 12ft^3 but if i get 2 solo x18 they will need 10ft^3 and 10000 rms which will give more power 2 do the hair trick goal .... acutally i'm confuse which should i get and i cant bulid more than 14 cube box bro .... what about what do u think

Archived