Sonic Electronix

so i plan on taking advantage of this months sell and get 2 sa-15. Well i have 2 kicker zx1000.1 amps and going to sell my other 2 15's to help pay for these sa-15's. i would just like to know would they be able to take the 1000wrms daily or should i adjust my amps with the DMM to set volts from speaker outputs to set them around the 600wrms they are rated? I ask cuz i seen people beat these with loads of power

they laugh at 600 watts but you can burn any sub if you dont know what your doing. so i would yes 1000 they will shine

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Well I have 2 SA-15's on 2300rms before rise in about 7 cubes and they get warm after a full song. So I'm planning on shrinking the box about a cube. I'd do 2.5-3 cubes per 15.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Well I have 2 SA-15's on 2300rms before rise in about 7 cubes and they get warm after a full song. So I'm planning on shrinking the box about a cube. I'd do 2.5-3 cubes per 15.

great is that the net or gross volume? I have the 2 15's i got now in a ported box each chamber that is gross 2.74 and net at 2.53 port freq @ 35hz. so you think the box i got built already would be well suited for these 2 sa-15?