Sonic Electronix

Your going to want ported for sure! And the 3.15^3ft is te potted dimensions you will want. And the is the "net" airspace, so that means after sub displacement and port displacement you are going to want 3.15 cubes. I'd tune it around 32-34hz if you can

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Your going to want ported for sure! And the 3.15^3ft is te potted dimensions you will want. And the is the "net" airspace, so that means after sub displacement and port displacement you are going to want 3.15 cubes. I'd tune it around 32-34hz if you can

this

most subs will play well over rated RMS(good brands that is) as long you're not retarded on the volume levels and clipping the shit out of it lol.

I've personally seen a pair of 12s on 3k daily. Guy has had it 2yrs now

Where is the sale at?

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

this

most subs will play well over rated RMS(good brands that is) as long you're not retarded on the volume levels and clipping the shit out of it lol.

I've personally seen a pair of 12s on 3k daily. Guy has had it 2yrs now

this right here is the truth, most of these people running that kind of power know when to turn the volume down, subs get a little too warm, something starts smelling funky, etc etc, unlike others that I know that go full tilt for 40+ minutes running well over double rated power, shits bound to burn up.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360