Newest Magnum Build

get some veneer for the port...they got it at parts express

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

thanks all :)

for electrical, i got a 200 amp H/O alt, and e-mailed dom and ohio gen about possible dual brackets and cost. then i can put my stock one in also until i get another H/O alt. will upgrade to kinetik/powermaster batts sometime also. got a few extra ones in there now. *should* suffice till then.

port is 9.08" x 9.08". i think...5.5" deep. those are the dimensions i was given for a port. roscoe was helpin me out a bit on it a few months back in july. tuned to 33hz. i hope that's gonna be good :unsure:

what year explorer do u have and wats the dimesions of the cargo are i was thinkin of getting an explorer when i get back but im leaning more towards the trailblazer EXT or tahoe

it's an 01 sport. just a 2 door. i woulda loved a bigger one. a trailblazer or 4 door explorer. but when i bought it a couple years back, it's what i could afford. but i'm still happy.

the dimensions of the box are 41.5" wide x 42" deep x 19.5" high. very snug between the wheel wells, a little room from the box to the seats. gonna be a tight fit for the amps. and my back seats are taken out. pfff they're over rated anyway :D

when i started the box, i WAS going to add a lil fiberglass to the top of it, add some curves and all. had it lookin like this:

Posted Image

but after lookin at it a while, it woulda added too much air space. so i started over. just going to flush mount them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

that's the picture of the old box before i had the glass on and started over. only thing different is the bracing. it's only 3/4" mdf, so i wanted to just brace the hell out of it. if i like the box, then come spring i'll glass the insides and remove a lil bracing. then cover the box

Posted Image

my 40 year old router. still works like a beast.

Posted Image

my circle guide i had to rig up. still worked...

Posted Image

the sea of dust. messy ass circles.

lookin real good bro keep it up cant wait to see finished product i know its gonna beat like hell i cant wait to get back and build

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841