I have GOT to HAVE this track !!!!

Listentoyoutube.com.

Yes. I did that. The end product didn't sound very good, even though I clicked "high quality". Hmmmm. Might work better for some other tracks. Might try it again on something else....

Try this: http://www.video2mp3.net/

This is typically the program I use if i want something from youtube. But that's only if i cant find the song's torrent download.

I use DVDVideoSoft.

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

just click on the green bar and install..

then goto the video right click on the word youtube and grey box should pop up. at the bottom its says something abotu convert to mp3 .

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

I use DVDVideoSoft.

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

just click on the green bar and install..

then goto the video right click on the word youtube and grey box should pop up. at the bottom its says something abotu convert to mp3 .

x2

This one is great, you can even download the audio + video from the Youtube video. And it allows different versions such as regular 360p or 1080p if the video offers it. I personally love it

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Fish!!! Quit feeding into my DUBSTEP crazy!

4 clicks past your link I come across this:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Just saw that egarcia already mentioned it but the direct access to the free stuff is still going to be hereBassnectar official free downloads

and btw Bassnectar releases alot of free downloads but the ones that aren't exactly free i use the "Easy youtube downloader" plugin for firefox... works everytime and i can choose my qualities...

Easy Youtube Downloader Site

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

I think the song is a win. I love older metallica! Ride the lightening and master of puppets are epic albums period. This song is a great mash up!

I just don't think anyone who loves Metallica would ever approve of this.

That's where you would be wrong. I LOVE Metallica, and I'm pretty sure I've played more Metallica than the vast majority of the people on this site, for two reasons..... 1) I use to play the $#!+ out of Metallica, and 2) I'm 47 years old.

Listentoyoutube.com.

Yes. I did that. The end product didn't sound very good, even though I clicked "high quality". Hmmmm. Might work better for some other tracks. Might try it again on something else....

They have it for free on bassnectar.net

Yes, they do. I found it there late last night, and downloaded it. Not only does it sound better on my little PC stereo, but the file size is TWICE as large, as that ListenToYouTube version....

Going to go out this evening and give it a listen...

Anyway, I still can't believe that with "all of you" being into high end car audio, that "any of you" would just hate the entire genre of dubstep ???

Coming from a guy who will listen to anything and everything you could possibly imagine (different stuff for different moods) I can honestly say that I don't know of ANY other genre of music, which has SOOO much bass, SOO much mids/highs, and such great seperation ! I've yet to find anything better for demo's.

To me, it's like somebody pouring their whole life into drag racing..... but they hate top fuelers, and wouldn't drive one even if they could afford it. I mean, huh ?

Peace,

Fish

I agree 100%, hence why you see so many youtube demos playing dubstep mixes.

http://www.bassnectar.net/listen/bootlegs/page/2/

Archived