I have GOT to HAVE this track !!!!

Will all due respect.... I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but What the hell is this shit? Honestly. Talk about ruining one of the best metal songs of all-time. Dubstep sucks anyhow, but its place belongs in the electronic genre, not rock or metal. Way too many songs are being desecrated by dubstep "artists" and people who slow/boost rock songs. Leave ROCK/METAL alone.

In my opinion.

Will all due respect.... I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but What the hell is this shit? Honestly. Talk about ruining one of the best metal songs of all-time. Dubstep sucks anyhow, but its place belongs in the electronic genre, not rock or metal. Way too many songs are being desecrated by dubstep "artists" and people who slow/boost rock songs. Leave ROCK/METAL alone.

In my opinion.

not saying i like this song, but each to there own man, everybody is different, therefor different tastes in music......

In my opinion.

not saying i like this song, but each to there own man, everybody is different, therefor different tastes in music......

I hear you, that is true.... I just don't think anyone who loves Metallica would ever approve of this.

In my opinion.

Everybody seems to love Comfortably Numb. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Listentoyoutube.com. Copy the link, paste in the box next to go, click go, wait, click download, then download again. Works great each and everytime for me.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived