McDonalds Monoply Game

About 10 years ago my son was in the living room freaking out "I won, I Won a play station" I was like bull shit so he shows me and sure enough he won a PlayStation and 10 games of his choice. Had to jump through a few hoops to get them.

Here is the kicker if you had a criminal record you dont win even if you win. It states that when you fill out the forms for the prize

Pretty cool know that made his year.

Sucks about being a criminal doesnt matter for me but I would be pretty pissed if i had a record and hit the jackpot without know that.

Yea I was surprised. They even do a background check on you to make sure. There reasoning behind it was if they were to advertise their winners on TV they don't want to have any criminals. It was about a six week process if I remember correctly. To say my boy was happy would be a huge understatement, he was bouncing around the house like he was jumping in one of those inflatable romper rooms.

Didn't know op called.dibs on boardwalk...ill check my collection to see what I need....

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

If anyone gets boardwalk, pm me. And we will split it. Lol ill drive to you.

this... hey i will even be generous and do 90% to you and i will take the other 10%.. no big deal because im nice like that... :)

EVERYONE and there mom gets park place...its to get people excited thinking "oh i only need 1 more piece"

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

EVERYONE and there mom gets park place...its to get people excited thinking "oh i only need 1 more piece"

^^^then they end up buying mcdonalds everyday 2 months, haha.

Not me I doubt I will go back for a while just wanted some nuggets, :pardon:

I happened to stop at McDonalds the other day and they have there Monopoly game back. I ended up getting 1 of the 2 $1 Million stickers (Park Place #341) and thought to myself I would never win this thing because:

1. I rarely eat McDonoalds

2. They probably only stock the alternate stickers in other states or something.

So if any has the other $1 Million sticker (#342) hit me up and we can split the grand prize. I guess you could also use this thread to find other pieces you need.

I have a free med fry, just need a free Big Mac and Med drink too make a meal lol

2016 Ford Explorer 

2014 Ford F-350 crew cab

2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe

2008 Lexus GS430

Archived