McDonalds Monoply Game

The only time i really liked the game is when they had the best buy bucks.

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

its not that hard to believe that he has one of the stickers they make a shit ton of one of them and the other is the one that is hard to find.... me and my mom used to play this when i was a kid and i swear on my life that i had both park place and boardwalk but my mom threw one of them away because she got confused and thought we had a double of one

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i think its bs that i bought like 4 large fries so far and i havent even won a small fry or anything

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Shit PM I will let you have the park place as long as i get 10 dollars...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I happened to stop at McDonalds the other day and they have there Monopoly game back. I ended up getting 1 of the 2 $1 Million stickers (Park Place #341) and thought to myself I would never win this thing because:

1. I rarely eat McDonoalds

2. They probably only stock the alternate stickers in other states or something.

So if any has the other $1 Million sticker (#342) hit me up and we can split the grand prize. I guess you could also use this thread to find other pieces you need.

I have a free med fry, just need a free Big Mac and Med drink too make a meal lol

they wont do free big macs or med drinks since monopoly pieces come on those, and they wanna make you spend money on product to win free product, not win product to win more product lol

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So let's just join forces, take pics of all the stickers we collect and win.....

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3