Text this to a girl for guaranteed sex

Personally I would not send this to any girl I know, I mean if she's gonna put out over a stupid line she would put out for anything.

uhmm dude just a hint into the psychology of this shit 9/10 if this isnt a hooker or a complete slut then if she replys with anything positive its a good sign to get with her or in her otherwise keep it in your pants

still I wouldn't send that to anyone....

try the stupid shit on chicks you dont give a damn about

Think bout this...if I didn't give a damn about them why would I have their number?

Uhmm cuz theyre hot why else would you have any non family female in your phone?

Personally I would not send this to any girl I know, I mean if she's gonna put out over a stupid line she would put out for anything.

uhmm dude just a hint into the psychology of this shit 9/10 if this isnt a hooker or a complete slut then if she replys with anything positive its a good sign to get with her or in her otherwise keep it in your pants

arent you the one chasing around 18 yr odl girls and worrying about girls you met years ago on the internets? A change in approach maybe just what you need.

Ok well I wasn't going after them, they was after me or so it seemed. And the internet chick, I actually lived with her for a short time. But your are right tho, a change of aproach is what I need....also a change of scenery too.

For fucks sake, keep it simple.

Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

OR

You: Wanna play a game?

Her: Sure, what game?

You: Rape.

Her: No.......

You: That's the spirit.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

try the stupid shit on chicks you dont give a damn about

Think bout this...if I didn't give a damn about them why would I have their number?

Uhmm cuz theyre hot why else would you have any non family female in your phone?

Ok I get what ya saying, but only non family females I have on my phone I do give a damn about..if I didn't I wouldn't of gotten their numbers.

Archived