Second Skin Audio

Which has more bass?

11Staffordr

I have a DC Level 3 12" D4. I bought 2 from a well known and respected mod on this forum, but I only need one. It's an option if you're interested.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

you know... its not annoying that sani cracked that joke. but it is fucking annoying that the noobs are always the ones that jump on those jokes and run with them. like they are celebrating that they finally get the joke. this isnt high school <_<

That's funny bro were just trying to have some fun bro and you got to down us for it? Come on yo is there something bothering you? I'm good to talk to about problems just saying.

you are crying for me indirectly giving you shit when you copied another man's joke to make fun of someone that is looking for help? ya, clearly I am the one with the problem here and YOU are the victim :rolleyes: get your own joke next time or actually say something helpful.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

It is not merely just about what brands are good, and what brands are not. It is more or less how you use what you have. General message here, do not mix different type of subs. But you have been given much information. If you are still looking for as cheap as possible, getting a second matching sub is your best possible choice. And then taking some notes and actually building a box would be best bang for buck.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

They will post that information on their Internet site when the subs come out, and as soon as a prototype is made try will post it on forums.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

you should tottally put a sony xplod 10 with that rockford fosgate 15. they would compliment each other great and you'd have massive deebees and do hair tricks and crack windshields and get ALLLL the bitches.

:rofl: :clapping:btw im laughing at what was said not at the post ...we were all new once but that shit was funny

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator