Does it really matter to you what genre a song is considered to be from ???

Personally speaking, I couldn't give a flock less :) If I like it, I like it. Somebody over on one of SMD, and mines YouTube vids, made the comment > "Fish looks like one of those guys that would like country". So what does a guy that likes country look like ? Old, bald, and white" ? ;) LOL

Seriously though, I have about 1000 songs on my flash drive, which does actually include a folder for country. I think I have about 8 or 10 songs in it.

And then, it just so happens, one of my favorite (more normal) songs as of late, has been, "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry, which I suppose is considered to be pop/country. Hmmm. Okay.

Anyway, the reason I ask this, is that I just have to believe, that every once in a while, some people will hear a song, that "they almost start to like"..... until it dawns on them > Wait a minute.... I think this might be considered country.... or dub-step... or whatever else... And then they start thinking, "But I wouldn't want somebody to think.....

I think people that allow themselves to be overly influenced by other people (followers) are missing out on a lot of music which they might otherwise really enjoy.

Kind of a shame, really.

Hmmm,

Fish

I listen to every kind of music imaginable. If i like it, I listen to it. I work with a few people who are extremely genre biased, they are terrible to work with. I just can't spend an ENTIRE day listening to country music.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

I will listen to whatever has a good sound to it and good lyrics. It can be country to dub step and everything in between. I like it all

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I listen to every kind of music imaginable. If i like it, I listen to it. I work with a few people who are extremely genre biased, they are terrible to work with. I just can't spend an ENTIRE day listening to country music.

that ain't no lie. Country all day will kill it for you. Working in retail blows dick.

Definitely not genre biased. I have the most random assortment of music on my iPod. I do get into moods where I only listen to a certain genre though. One day I'll listen to all rap, the next day all country, one day all heavy metal, etc.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz