I listen to pretty much anything. Lately though I've been listening to a lot of skrillex.

LOL same here.

I have some of the strangest music on my ipod...

Although most recently (like two days ago) i came across a guy called Amon Tobin and his album ISAM... truly fascinating music though i can't really classify it :unknw:

personally i haven't been able to stop playing "Lost and Found" by him since i heard it... It has a nutty bass hit that surprised the hell outta me

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

I could sit at the computer for hours looking on iTunes just listening to new and old stuff. As long as it appeals to me it really doesn't matter what type or genre it is. Especially if it sounds good cranked up!!!

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

I love most everything. Even if I say I hate it. Lol. I fucking love Taylor Swift and I'm not ashamed to admit it. But I have everything from country to rap to pop to punk to some extremely angry metal like Chelsea Grin. As long as it sounds good, I'll listen.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

a list of genera's I listen to

classic rock

reggae

pop

R&B new and old

oldies

rap

metal old and new

dubstep

country

and there is alot of sub genre in between the stuff I listen to as well never know what you will hear being played in my car :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

im more sub-genre prejudiced.

Those people make me mad.. I try to look into FI in the FI forum and someone says dc..

whats that got to do with music? :shrug:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

If I have subwoofers, I enjoy rap and hip hop. If I'm bassless, I'll listen to rock all day long. Country if a girls with me, it gets them in the mood lol.

I generally like all music, from techno to metal. Love me some dubstep especially!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

My flash drive:

Basshunter

Breaking benjamin

Deadmau5

Disturbed

DJ Earworm

Ephixa

Evanescence

Immortal Technique

Skrillex

Slipknot

Tech N9ne

Also, if you guys haven't seen them, I picked one of these suckers up today. Grabbed the 16GB version. It's amazing if you want to use a flash drive instead of iPod for your car but don't want the drive sticking out the front asking to get snapped off. Mine's being loaded with the music above as I type this.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I listen many different types of genre's and some that crossover to other genre's, old classic country though seems to be one i don't listen to along with bluegrass and some others. We each develop our own tastes in what we like and sometimes it can cross many different genres of music with artist like kid rock and shania twain to just name a few.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2