corey0928 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Camel Turkish Silver or Turkish Gold, depends on what is at the gas station! I don't smoke very often but I love these^ lol
FreekDesignz Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 Never really liked cigarettes that much, but I do love cigars. Padron 3000, JR alts, all great smokes. I'm a fan of cigars too! Cigeretts are cheaper and more redally avable. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
creed9 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Got to love dumaurier premiers.. For those who have never heard of em they are a canadian cigarette
Baydestrian Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Newport Menthols I really only smoke when I drink or on an "upper" (molly/white girl) 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
chevscalade209 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Benson and hedges menthol premium lights are okay too 2 jl audio 12w3's sealed soon to be 4 level 3 15's blow through all dc audio
FreekDesignz Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 Got to love dumaurier premiers.. For those who have never heard of em they are a canadian cigarette I've never heard of them. I might have to try them sometime. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
FreekDesignz Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 I try to get the absolute most out of my money when I buy shit. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Fish Chris Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 The kind that smell like a dead skunk Tobacco ? Yuk. So many better ways to get cancer. Fish
nicholask1993 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 No tobacco here just natural herb, snorting pills, fungi , and licking paper. lol
FreekDesignz Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 The kind that smell like a dead skunk Tobacco ? Yuk. So many better ways to get cancer. Fish A little skunk can have a lot of fun. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.