Sonic Electronix

Yeah op, you don't have to have 6 subs to get loud, if your on a tight budget 6 subs isn't your best option by any means

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

ya like kam said, u dont need 6 subs to get loud, and if u build a small box cuz u dont got enough room then u wont see the output u should, i would just get ither 2 dc lvl 3s r sundown sa 12s, im running a aq 1200d and i love it, way better then my kicker kx1200..its up to u tho man, i never had the onx1500 r the ap1500..i no the new hifonics brutus are pretty good, my friend had the brz1700.1 i wasnt all that impressed with it..do be honest my aq amp is louder, just do some research cuz u still got awhile.

good luck

Bassstalker...if you have six 100 RMS subs then that's only 600 watts. Number of speakers/subs do not dictate current draw.

On a note, if you need it to be cheap, why six 12"s?

To provide a suggestion, Pioneer Championships.

edit: cheap amps. Um...knowing what woofers, voicecoil configurations, and power would be very important factors.

i was figuring in that he would need 2 possibly 3 amps. and most stock electrical cant handle more than 1000 watts.

My friends running 4400 watts on stock although he's got a hemi so the alt is prolly pre-upgraded

I call bullshit on that one man, I have a cummins and it's a lot bigger than the hemi, still the same 140amp or so alt and my truck even has two stock batts and the big three and I have a decent amount of voltage drop on 2k when I go full tilt, enough to have to turn it down for sure

But I'm not... I saw what I saw he has a magnum or something like that idk what the cars called but the amp is 4k no extra batts or Nything. He does have a large cap tho

But I'm not... I saw what I saw he has a magnum or something like that idk what the cars called but the amp is 4k no extra batts or Nything. He does have a large cap tho

Lol ok

As for the Op i have the Mb Quart ONX1500.1 and i love it. Greta bang for your buck imo. Also how are you going to orientate the subs... what kind of truck is it?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Bassstalker...if you have six 100 RMS subs then that's only 600 watts. Number of speakers/subs do not dictate current draw.

edit: cheap amps. Um...knowing what woofers, voicecoil configurations, and power would be very important factors.

i was figuring in that he would need 2 possibly 3 amps. and most stock electrical cant handle more than 1000 watts.

My friends running 4400 watts on stock although he's got a hemi so the alt is prolly pre-upgraded

I call bullshit on that one man, I have a cummins and it's a lot bigger than the hemi, still the same 140amp or so alt and my truck even has two stock batts and the big three and I have a decent amount of voltage drop on 2k when I go full tilt, enough to have to turn it down for sure

Just because an amp says 4000 watts on it does not mean that the amp makes 4000 watts, and even if it did actually do rated he could have it wired at 1ohm. But there is no way that you are getting 4000watts out of stock electrical, it's just not possible. You've been tricked bud

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Just because an amp says 4000 watts on it does not mean that the amp makes 4000 watts, and even if it did actually do rated he could have it wired at 1ohm. But there is no way that you are getting 4000watts out of stock electrical, it's just not possible. You've been tricked bud

2ohms and I don't get it.. It's not like he's trying to trick me...

He doesn't have to "try" and trick you, you just trick yourself. Anyways bottom line is it isn't possible on stock electrical, your either confused or lying.... And to the op, don't buy wal-mart dual subs, that a horrible suggestion by someone that probably shouldn't be suggesting things on here. Best suggestion is a nice 2 sub set up with two good subs and a good amp. You don't have to have "six twelves" to be louder than your friends. You could do it with 1 8" if you knew what you were doing.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Archived