Sonic Electronix

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-ACOUSTIK-CPT1-5500D-5500-WATT-MONO-CLASS-D-AMPLIFIER-CAR-SUB-AMP-5000-4000-/320742276240?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item4aadbabc90#ht_4921wt_1202

i think this amp will be enough to push 2 of these @ 2ohms : http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17531_Power-Acoustik-MOFO-122X.html

any opinions? looks beefy and doesnt have like a single 20-30 amps fuse or nothin lol

its got 5 30 amp fuses in it. should do around rated....im guessing. id like to stay with power acoustik..... i dont want to over power them or even get close BUT i want over 1000 rms on each. im putting this on stock electrical btw - big three done and i have a 2nd battery gunna get a couple more though for this amp lol. btw its a really good price.

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

That amp will not do rated. I would look into audiodue. It will be more though. I had a PA amp and I wasn't pleased at all with. Just my 2 cents.

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz

any reason you are locked on those subs?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

power acoustiks no good IMO. Ive heard mofos can get loud but sound shitty doing it...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

for the price of the mofos you can get obsidians

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-ACOUSTIK-CPT1-5500D-5500-WATT-MONO-CLASS-D-AMPLIFIER-CAR-SUB-AMP-5000-4000-/320742276240?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item4aadbabc90#ht_4921wt_1202

i think this amp will be enough to push 2 of these @ 2ohms : http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17531_Power-Acoustik-MOFO-122X.html

any opinions? looks beefy and doesnt have like a single 20-30 amps fuse or nothin lol

its got 5 30 amp fuses in it. should do around rated....im guessing. id like to stay with power acoustik..... i dont want to over power them or even get close BUT i want over 1000 rms on each. im putting this on stock electrical btw - big three done and i have a 2nd battery gunna get a couple more though for this amp lol. btw its a really good price.

i have seen video of this sub pared with the power acoustic B.A.M.F 4k and ppl had nothing but good things to say about both...(i wouldn't but a p.a sub but that's me) i think you should be ok it looks like that amp will put out 2100 watts fuse's X voltage 5 30ampsx14 =2100 ...so it can NOT do its rated 5k but should push those subs nicely...i would have to agree with every1 else and say you could get a better quality sub for that money but be sure to get what makes YOU happy

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

Highly doubt that amp will do much more than 1kw rms, if that. You get what you pay for.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Highly doubt that amp will do much more than 1kw rms, if that. You get what you pay for.

well this amp is actually way more expensive from the company (as with any other amp) this is just the best deal i found on it..... usually its like 300 or more for this one. i BET it does more than 1 kw. unless is really unefficient with its power (which could be a possibility) i think imma get it though. i bought these subs cuz i saw them on some website, it had a great amount of reviews and they are beefy as hell for the price.

thanks guys!

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

well this amp is actually way more expensive from the company (as with any other amp) this is just the best deal i found on it..... usually its like 300 or more for this one. i BET it does more than 1 kw. unless is really unefficient with its power (which could be a possibility) i think imma get it though. i bought these subs cuz i saw them on some website, it had a great amount of reviews and they are beefy as hell for the price.

thanks guys!

if the amp were 100% efficient it would put out 2160 watts, but no amp is 100% efficient, i'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume it's even 60% efficient it should put out around 1300 watts, give or take a few. if I were you i'd get this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hifonics-Brutus-BRZ1700-1D-1700-Watt-RMS-Class-D-Mono-Block-Amplifier-Car-Amp-/390355972452?pt=Car_Amplifiers&vxp=mtr&hash=item5ae3077164#ht_4335wt_1139 this amp will put out what it says and still fits your budget.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360