Ecco Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 You know what? All you crybabies have no idea what happened. Or why its that way. I'll tell you right now it was not Steve's idea and he asked me to look into a way to keep it around. This was the solution. But why should I bother trying to figure anything out if you guys want to keep bitching and saying how the idea we came up with is retarded? Some of you never cease to amaze me. I'm assuming those people are the problem makers Props for a great idea. I'm just torn between bronze and silver...
n8ball2013 Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 I tell you what I coulda put it in 18 plus too. hows that work for you all? Let me guess you'd still find a way to bitch. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
deeje Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 Hey nate just bought one.. wanna help me out lol --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
n8ball2013 Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 I cant see who has and who hasnt bought it. Once steve says hey handle this ill handle it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 I cant see who has and who hasnt bought it. Once steve says hey handle this ill handle it. Standing by... SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
deeje Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 Ok that's cool. Btw all you people bitching that's just ridiculous of you go on here at least once a day 20 bucks a year is nothing. Pull your tampon out. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
SDMorris Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 I tell you what I coulda put it in 18 plus too. hows that work for you all? Let me guess you'd still find a way to bitch. Maybe everyone isn't assuming it was steve's idea for money or a plot against us for no reason.. and I don't think you should instantly get so defensive. I understand moderating a forum of this size has its headaches and can probably be stressful at times. Although I know when I said that it was lame that it happened, I meant that what ever caused this to happen, be it people spamming decafs thread with their bullshit, or someones choice, it is unfortunate that such awesome music is now restricted to many of us for reasons we have no control over. That's all. For the love of bass and this forum. Edit: And I do know some people are taking it the wrong way, and fuck em. But for me and I would hope many others, its just unfortunate. DC AUDIO 06' Lancer
bass_stalker Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 i would buy a membership. but im working with 100 bucks a month for gas and audio equipment right now so i kinda got my hands tied. i dont really see the problem though. the mod just did it to try to keep some form of peace JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Ecco Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 Bought a bronze membership. Glad to finally be a supporting member.
n8ball2013 Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 I tell you what I coulda put it in 18 plus too. hows that work for you all? Let me guess you'd still find a way to bitch. Maybe everyone isn't assuming it was steve's idea for money or a plot against us for no reason.. and I don't think you should instantly get so defensive. I understand moderating a forum of this size has its headaches and can probably be stressful at times. Although I know when I said that it was lame that it happened, I meant that what ever caused this to happen, be it people spamming decafs thread with their bullshit, or someones choice, it is unfortunate that such awesome music is now restricted to many of us for reasons we have no control over. That's all. For the love of bass and this forum. Edit: And I do know some people are taking it the wrong way, and fuck em. But for me and I would hope many others, its just unfortunate. Thank you for clarifying. I agree it sucks big time. And it uscks that one person can ruin it for everyone. Its ok though. I got something for him. I just need the time to do the research and contact the right people. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.