Jump to content

WHERE IS THE DECAF THREAD?


Recommended Posts

Posted

You know what? All you crybabies have no idea what happened. Or why its that way. I'll tell you right now it was not Steve's idea and he asked me to look into a way to keep it around. This was the solution. But why should I bother trying to figure anything out if you guys want to keep bitching and saying how the idea we came up with is retarded? Some of you never cease to amaze me.

Mods/Steve decided it would be best to be in the members only section

As always, thanks for the support through the years guys

:drinks:

so do you wanna tell us why it is this way? dont just get mad at us for not wanting to have pay for something we are used to getting free, and not even telling us why we are gonna have to pay for it.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Posted

Well this means it's time to contribute to a site that has contributed to us in soo many ways. Which is what we should have done in the first place....I already have all the zips. But I sill feel like I need to give back because I've learned soo much from this site and everybody on it.

Posted

uh no. Ive said all I'm going to say on the matter. I'm sure its not really that difficult to put it all together.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

so do you wanna tell us why it is this way? dont just get mad at us for not wanting to have pay for something we are used to getting free, and not even telling us why we are gonna have to pay for it.

i have a feeling you're going to cause this thread to be locked.

Posted

I tell you what I coulda put it in 18 plus too. hows that work for you all? Let me guess you'd still find a way to bitch.

Maybe everyone isn't assuming it was steve's idea for money or a plot against us for no reason.. and I don't think you should instantly get so defensive. I understand moderating a forum of this size has its headaches and can probably be stressful at times. Although I know when I said that it was lame that it happened, I meant that what ever caused this to happen, be it people spamming decafs thread with their bullshit, or someones choice, it is unfortunate that such awesome music is now restricted to many of us for reasons we have no control over. That's all. For the love of bass and this forum.

Edit: And I do know some people are taking it the wrong way, and fuck em. But for me and I would hope many others, its just unfortunate.

Thank you for clarifying. I agree it sucks big time. And it uscks that one person can ruin it for everyone. Its ok though. I got something for him. I just need the time to do the research and contact the right people.

Your welcome. And good.. give that bastard what they deserve. I do kind of like the idea of exclusivity to the decaf songs though, the official slaps of SMD. ;)

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Posted

Its ok though. I got something for him. I just need the time to do the research and contact the right people.

The internet damage you can do is well known :D I know you'll get the bastard :good:

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

You know what? All you crybabies have no idea what happened. Or why its that way. I'll tell you right now it was not Steve's idea and he asked me to look into a way to keep it around. This was the solution. But why should I bother trying to figure anything out if you guys want to keep bitching and saying how the idea we came up with is retarded? Some of you never cease to amaze me.

Umad that wemad? LOL. I mean seriously, thread disappears, you guys tell us we have to be a paying member now to access. Why wouldn't we be mad, oh, I mean "crybabies"? And obviously we have no idea because no one told us. SMH.

Posted

You know what? All you crybabies have no idea what happened. Or why its that way. I'll tell you right now it was not Steve's idea and he asked me to look into a way to keep it around. This was the solution. But why should I bother trying to figure anything out if you guys want to keep bitching and saying how the idea we came up with is retarded? Some of you never cease to amaze me.

Umad that wemad? LOL. I mean seriously, thread disappears, you guys tell us we have to be a paying member now to access. Why wouldn't we be mad, oh, I mean "crybabies"? And obviously we have no idea because no one told us. SMH.

Why do I owe you an explanation? What makes you so important you need an explanation? The reason its been moved is not for me to say. If you arent smart enough to figure it out on your own from what's been said then i cant help you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Wow thanks your one of the reasons why we are out of this shit. "SDMorris"

I only wish there was a section not 18+ but you had to be accessed into, without paying cuz i has no monies to be dumping out 50$ sorry steve :D

Respectful thing. I like it because i think decaf is taken for granted. I have a couple. great songs :drinks: and i will keep bumping to them

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...