BigSix's beater Jeep budget build... The Jeep is no more. See pg 9 for update

Lil minute long summary vid....

:popcorn:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to do a lil body work on the HEEP.... Ends up I real fond of the black primer. Color decision was made..its gettin murdered out. This is temporary so to say..as it was done with rattle can auto primer, in a couple weeks this gets sanded nice and smooth and its gettin sprayed flat black again, but at my dudes place with real shit. I like it.

murder4.jpg

murder1.jpg

Theres a couple other pics in the UBL as well....

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

that came out pretty good, i was considering putting some hood stripes on mine lol

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

bro, the black is sick as fuck! :drinks:

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

• 1 month later...

So.... I must have system a.d.d. or some shit...but anyways the SSA is no longer mine.... I have decided I need some of my cargo space back, and that wasnt gonna happen if I kept the Xcon, Soooooooooooo I am now the proud owner of a pair of Sundown Sa 12s.....We all know what they look like, but Imma post up a couple pics of my new toys when I get home.... At this time electrical is going to remain the same, but I am contemplating a new amp as well...but thats for certain.... I hope to get started on the box for these asap, I have a crap box for two 12s that these might find their way into for a bit until I make something nice... But this time around, I am thinking kerfed port, flushmount, lots of router work.... gonna make this box truly nice...Stayed tuned guys. And thank again to those that nominated me and voted for me the past 2 months in SOTM, I dont personally think mine is worth even looking at compared to some of your guys' builds, but thanks again for the respect and acknowledgement of my hard work... New box is gonna be killer.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

lets see what you pull off with those bad boys

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

yeah he told me about what he's planning to do. this one's gonna be pretty as fawk! i'll make sure of it

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

New box is figured out roughly, waitin to see the final sketch up and ok the plans for the cut sheet...

Will be subs up, port back... decided against the kerf work, but there'll be a few nice lil touches that are gonna make it worth looking at.... as soon as info and pics are in my hands, theyll be posted... all i know is right now im runnin the sundowns in that crap box i had laying around that is tuned at like 49hz and is too big as well and they still slump...I already miss my low lowwwsss.......

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived