do it right or dont do it at all is my best advice. there is TONS of GREAT information to learn on this forum. keep on reading and you will find out the proper ways of doing things.

do it right or dont do it at all is my best advice. there is TONS of GREAT information to learn on this forum. keep on reading and you will find out the proper ways of doing things.

It's just I know I don't need a new alternator to run 2500... I have gained every bit of car audio knowledge from here.

i agree

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Listen to the advice of these guys the last thing you want to do is dump money into a system no matter the size for it to turn around and blow up in your face weeks later...literally. I have seen it happen multiple times with clients biggest word of advice in car audio is what soundsystemaniac said and that is "do it right or don't do it at all". Plus as to your comment about it not being that hard...keep dreaming, car audio is a monster all it's own and it's not as simple as it looks major issues can come from minor mistakes. I have been in this all my life and I still learn new things everyday. Just take your time man believe me it's not going anywhere and you will appreciate it later. Also in regards to your budget I think Sundown is having a sell right now I could have sworn I saw a post somewhere with incredible prices. You could always purchase your equipment now and educate yourself before you install. Good luck with your build!

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Listen to the advice of these guys the last thing you want to do is dump money into a system no matter the size for it to turn around and blow up in your face weeks later...literally. I have seen it happen multiple times with clients biggest word of advice in car audio is what soundsystemaniac said and that is "do it right or don't do it at all". Plus as to your comment about it not being that hard...keep dreaming, car audio is a monster all it's own and it's not as simple as it looks major issues can come from minor mistakes. I have been in this all my life and I still learn new things everyday. Just take your time man believe me it's not going anywhere and you will appreciate it later. Also in regards to your budget I think Sundown is having a sell right now I could have sworn I saw a post somewhere with incredible prices. You could always purchase your equipment now and educate yourself before you install. Good luck with your build!

Someone with a sundown sale link????

You don't need a H/O alt for 2500?

Do you even know what amperage your stock alt is?

90 and also I was thinking an extra 16v.. It's like watts/volts= amps

So you plan to add a 16v battery to your 12v charging system?

I was in no way trying to offend you with my previous post, but please read up on proper gain settings (via oscope or DD-1). You do not want to send a clipped wave to your subwoofer, it will harm and possibly kill it.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

You don't need a H/O alt for 2500?

Do you even know what amperage your stock alt is?

90 and also I was thinking an extra 16v.. It's like watts/volts= amps

So you plan to add a 16v battery to your 12v charging system?

I was in no way trying to offend you with my previous post, but please read up on proper gain settings (via oscope or DD-1). You do not want to send a clipped wave to your subwoofer, it will harm and possibly kill it.

K, and would the 16v harm it? Or just take longer to charge

Well seeing as how a 16v battery needs to be charged at 18+, i'd say that'd be worthless.

and a 90 amp alt? you're going to have some bad voltage drop.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived