then study and learn and save up $$

i ran the soundstream 1700d off a stock alt and a yellow top..you might want more then that.

but if you fry it meh, we all tryed lets see how it gose :drink40:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Who the hell said anything about 12's? That comment that you just made proves to me that you're too ignorant for a powerful system. For example, please explain how Ascendant audio mayhem 12's are weak.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You heard a horrible install. What amplifier so said did 4000w at 2ohms, on stock electrical if I remember you mentioned before...?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Alright bro, let me know...

We are all here to help, but you have to be willing to listen. What previous systems have you had, what are your goals, and do you have a budget you'd like to stay under?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Ok well I've heard a 2 12 setup that was touching a 152 on music. So whoever had the JL's didn't know how to build a box

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

We are all here to help, but you have to be willing to listen. What previous systems have you had, what are your goals, and do you have a budget you'd like to stay under?

1st build but I've installed 2 8s on 400 and 1 12 on 760. I'm looking to be under 500 total I'm gettin the wires and some 6.5s for free from a friend so all i got to get is the sub and the equivalent to power it, repair my amp I'm getting tomorrow from another friend. The only thing I need to buy other than the sub and wood are some 6x9s I have a 400 watt amp that my friend gave me after blowing my little 6 inch coby woofer.

I got 2 12" and i dont think they are weak. Probably close to 1400 rms including speakers and subs and its pretty good. Can i go louder? Sure! Am i going to go louder yes. I at least have most of the basics down with doing this install tho

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

1st build but I've installed 2 8s on 400 and 1 12 on 760. I'm looking to be under 500 total I'm gettin the wires and some 6.5s for free from a friend so all i got to get is the sub and the equivalent to power it, repair my amp I'm getting tomorrow from another friend. The only thing I need to buy other than the sub and wood are some 6x9s I have a 400 watt amp that my friend gave me after blowing my little 6 inch coby woofer.

You only wanna spend $500 for 2500 rms... i dont know much but i dont think thats possible lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived