my little rant/rave section

I deal with alot of offshore work. And people who get paid far more than they should.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I deal with alot of offshore work. And people who get paid far more than they should.

^nate's way of ranting :drink40:

I would have told the guy he's gotta bring it in. he doesn't like it, tough shit. theres some customers you just don't want. because you know if theres the tiniest bubble, the slightest imperfection; he'll be back. And you'll have to deal with him again, possibly free of charge. Not only that but your taking on the responsibility of driving his car...which gives him more reasons to bitch about something. I don't know man, theres just so much you can do for people.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Yeah fuck that, I would not go and get his car, if he's already a dick about getting it done then guaranteed he is going to find something wrong with his car that you had nothing to do with. What I would do is pull out your phone when you are arriving at his work and start recording a video, record the exterior and interior of the car. Then once you bring the car back and are done with it take some pictures of the finished product, then when you arrive back to his work call him to come out and look at the car. You will also have a buddy there with you when you pick it up/drop it off who can vouch for you if anything comes up

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

From a business side you did and said everything right, I would love to come to your shop (except labor) lol. I couldn't be in business apparently because I would've told the guy with 370 to go fuck himself, literally, I would not have hesitated. As far as the kid, well, ignorance is bliss until you find out the reality

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

sounds like that tint guy is one of those "i have money and eveyone will bow down to me" kinda pricks. GTFO here, like mentioned already i bet he will find something not right or something to bitch about once u return the car...

we deal with alot of those people, the best part is when the SCOUR the car looking for anything that could possibly go wrong and we have covered everything, their is a 20+year exp. installer here and every car goes through 3 other peoples inspections

but hell, i got to drive a 370Z

468x60drc.jpg