w87will Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 LOL!! That made me laugh so hard. I was honestly crying. O man, Thanks for posting that.
DeepHittersMagazine Posted November 10, 2007 Author Report Posted November 10, 2007 Deep Hitter its ok man..You are among friends here....You can share your story.. lol, yea i copied and pasted it here from CA.com. I swear I never laughed so hard. Im going to mention this whole thing in the upcoming book, I swear I am. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
fourlug Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Was a great little read, good laugh.
mrwigglezdj Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 lol ive passed this post up a few times and finaly read it and i havent laughed like that in a long time......just as a reminder DONT DO THAT SHIT BECAUSE YOUR OLE LADY WANTS YOU TO DO IT lol Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
SPLVENGE Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 that is funny as hell i needed that laugh 2 massive DMX 12s 2 massive 1500.1 custom ported 3.0cuft enclosure 1 old school mtx 800 4ch 2 kinetik 800 just added 2 more 4 altogether 1 kinetik 2400 (underhood) 1 3frad stinger cap (hate it) big 3 0 ga wireing front to back trunk covered in dynamat headunit kenwood ddx7015 ma audio line driver/ EQ ma audio RCAs just added ohio generator 200 amp alternator
02 Trep Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 Um... heh heh.. '05 Chevy Avalanche Z71
AI James Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 probably one of the funniest threads i have ever read. man i loved that
DeepHittersMagazine Posted November 10, 2007 Author Report Posted November 10, 2007 bmp because this to funny DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Twigz Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 omfg, dude im fuckng laughing my ass off right now, my god i got fucking tears in my eyes, i have not fucking laughed that hard in such along time. the way u described everything, and the detail, and the jokes oh man, this deserves to be published for a #1 story. I hope you have more stories to come lol. Oh, I've shaved my ass hair before, and I haven't had this problem at all perhaps cuz im only like 110 pounds and have no ass already. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
DeepHittersMagazine Posted November 10, 2007 Author Report Posted November 10, 2007 omfg, dude im fuckng laughing my ass off right now, my god i got fucking tears in my eyes, i have not fucking laughed that hard in such along time. the way u described everything, and the detail, and the jokes oh man, this deserves to be published for a #1 story. I hope you have more stories to come lol. Oh, I've shaved my ass hair before, and I haven't had this problem at all perhaps cuz im only like 110 pounds and have no ass already. Ok, imust reply again by saying it's not me. I copied it from CA forum and paste here for a laugh!!! But I will publish it in my next issue in the editorial page DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.