I just got in my Talon Grips Rubber Texture in the mail today and on my G23 and I think I am in love, haha. I plan to get out to the range tomorrow :yahoo: and test it out but definitely like the feel of the new grip in my hand.

So far I have added the extended slide release, lone wolf 3.5 connector, talon grip and my new tungsten guide rod should be in tomorrow. I plan to hit the range tomorrow and shoot with the stock guide rod and hopefully get back on Saturday to test out the heavier guide rod. I have heard mixed reviews on the benefits of upgrading the guide rod but we shall see.

Next up and probably the last thing I do is upgrade my sights. But will be using the stock sights for a while.

Get the best accessories, more mags and ammo. LOTS AND LOST OF AMMO.

I also have a glock 23, I have the "Granulate Texture" talon grips. I put on some truglo night sights on.. Don't make that mistake, get some trijicon sights.

I told you that you would love your G23

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I also have a glock 23, I have the "Granulate Texture" talon grips. I put on some truglo night sights on.. Don't make that mistake, get some trijicon sights.

Did you get the TFOs and the tritum fallout of the front site? Heard that happens to often

Edited by poorfish88

Yeah lots of ammo is a must. I miss having quick access to the free out door ranges in college.

Def going with trijicon sights. I think the my new heavier guide rod helps, I noticed i was getting back on target faster than with the stock plastic rod. But might just be all in my head :pardon:

Edited by brownm3

I told you that you would love your G23

Yes sir. Just got my CC permits the other day, its going to be with all the time.

Its actually been with me everyday. There has been one or 2 times when I left it in my house bc I was just running out for a quick trip down the street then back and it felt wrong to not have it with me. But my permit coming through solves that problem.

There use to be a company yrs ago tha offered a compensated barrel and laser sight option.. have any of you tried the compensator? I sold my 23 before I tried it. Wow I miss that pistol I t had to be before 90 when I had it lol had the large capacity mags before the cali 10 round bann

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Did you get the TFOs and the tritum fallout of the front site? Heard that happens to often

No, they melt with spray cleaner.

lots of people make lasers for these now. and lone wolf makes ported barrels. Glock even has some come off the line with a compensated barrel.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.