Holy ****. Is all dubstep clipped to hell?

^^^ironically you sound just like all(ok not all. more like the rational not idiotic ones) the people against car audio. music is music is music. everyone has a preference, not worth trying to decipher why

I don't hate it.

And I know eveyone has there own tastes.

But its like it all started happening just recently.

This genres been out for a long time.

And to add about everyone's own preferences, I like nintendo core, and 8 bit.

Try bumping to tht. Haha

i have mario, donkey kong, and tetris songs. checkmate

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

^^^ironically you sound just like all(ok not all. more like the rational not idiotic ones) the people against car audio. music is music is music. everyone has a preference, not worth trying to decipher why

I don't hate it.

And I know eveyone has there own tastes.

But its like it all started happening just recently.

This genres been out for a long time.

And to add about everyone's own preferences, I like nintendo core, and 8 bit.

Try bumping to tht. Haha

i have mario, donkey kong, and tetris songs. checkmate

Haha dang. I didn't know many people knew about tht type of music.

So Much better than dubstep. Imo

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

tetris and zelda music will always be at the top for me. a few tiers below that is devil may cry music then rpgs THEN naruto and DBZ. say what you want about them, but their music haunts your dreams lmao. ah the music to tame the beast

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Dude, devil may cry's bgm was sick.

That alone made the game sweet.

It was all about getting hyped, and when you collect the red orbs, it would make tht sound that still plays in my head.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Just gonna throw it out there... I look at dubstep as a 21st century pink Floyd. Random, but awesome. You can really just zone out to the stuff... That being said, I love dubstep. Takes average songs and bumps them up a few notches.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Dubstep by definition is "Dirty."

But you have to understand the difference between clipped and distortion.

Clipped means exceeding the operating range of the very essence of the audio file itself.

Distortion is anything that offers a similar appearance to clipping, but still within the generally accepted operating range of the audio file.

It should all really boil down to you knowing what your system is and isn't capable of doing.

I can play anything no matter how clipped it is at full tilt.

Now, depending on the severity of the clip, maybe only for about 12 seconds, but I know that that is the limits of my system and I will turn it down to let the coils cool off.

A dirty dubstep bassline is FAR LESS harmful than you fear it to be. There is a lot of mastering and processing that goes into the final production of a dubstep song that really puts the final stitch in the track, so to speak.

the whole genre is pretty dirty. distortion is used on purpose to create the industrial/machine/electronic sound that makes it dubstep.

any song, from any genre should never be played full tilt first time, gotta get to know your system like pimpn said and learn when to turn it down

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived