MrSkippyJ Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 done and done. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
00_XJ Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 Voted. She's doing an awesome thing. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
stunt_az Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 Voted. She's doing an awesome thing. I agree.. They all are!! I got my max hit for the day... VOTED 2001 Ford Expedition 2 SA 12's Crescendo 2000 M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB
dyeagain15 Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 Voted My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
audiofanaticz Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 Anything for you Jacob!!! Voted for her buddy!! Best of luck!
DK99 Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 Just voted. hope it helps Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
roscoe1129 Posted October 22, 2011 Author Report Posted October 22, 2011 WOW!!! Thanks guys means alot!!! :drink40: I drink to all of you!!! REALLY I DO!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted October 22, 2011 Author Report Posted October 22, 2011 Please help a friend and vote for her. She lost her husband in Afghanistan. http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/archive11/taryn.davis.html Bump folks this means alot to us! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.