Cant solder, metal glue?

Don't use something to try and glue it with as you'll never get a good connection, get this from ebay and never worry about having a connection that's loose.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacing-Repairing-Battery-Terminal-Crimping-Tool-5629-/370552722026?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&vxp=mtr&hash=item5646a9d26a#ht_2822wt_881

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Im looking to add a battery and do the big 3. I cant solder but I have sean that conductive metal glue will this work?

By the way any one know a good place to get cheap fuse holders? Ebay has them for like 2 or 3 dollards does quality matter?

i've never even heard of metal glue, and i'm not sure the concept sounds very reliable to me. but since i have no factual information on the matter, i will let somebody else provide you with some insight there. although i do have one question, why cant you solder?

for the little bits and pieces of a system, parts-express is usually a good place to go. i did a little search and found these.

quality does matter to an extent when you're doing this. the binding posts should be of as good or better quality metal as the wire you're putting into it. most fuse holders that i've seen are gold plated anyways.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Don't use something to try and glue it with as you'll never get a good connection, get this from ebay and never worry about having a connection that's loose.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacing-Repairing-Battery-Terminal-Crimping-Tool-5629-/370552722026?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&vxp=mtr&hash=item5646a9d26a#ht_2822wt_881

you can get a hammer crimp tool at harbor freight for like 5 bucks

Solder guns are pretty cheap.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I cant solder as in I dont know how.

Do them crimper tools work? The first 0 gauge I tryed to crimp would allways fall off so I ended up crimping them then gorilla taping them down. A year later and they are still holding up. But im working on my other car now. And am looking for the cleanes look I can get without having to take it to the shop.

Do them crimper tools work? The first 0 gauge I tryed to crimp would allways fall off so I ended up crimping them then gorilla taping them down. A year later and they are still holding up. But im working on my other car now. And am looking for the cleanes look I can get without having to take it to the shop.

wanna learn how to solder? Practice it! It isn't terrible difficult, especially when dealing with big wires and a terminal.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

quite a few tutorial videos out there on youtube.

here's one by exocontralto

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I would solder it's easy. It's not hard to learn

Edit 412 CVX Beat me to it

Edited by DK99

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David