Micky Ds employee goes APE ISH on 2 women attackers *VIDEO*

loudmofo

dang, dude fucked them up.

oh well, shoulda never hopped over the counter.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Man I would have hit those bitches too!! Bit I probably would have stopped when they were like bleeding on the floor, I think that's why this is such a big deal. If he would have just hit them once I think it would be the other way around... Poor guy haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

its been said that he told them to stay down countless times and they kept trying to get up, whos to say he didnt fear for his life? if they wouldve been dudes instead this wouldnt get as much publicity. they assaulted him and advanced on him in an authorized personnel only area. plus these days you dont know who has what, or if they gave the impression they wanted to reach for something. like i said if it wouldve been 2 dudes instead what i said would be plausible. and of course maybe he was someones bitch in prison so someone rushing him like that gave him flashbacks shrug.gif

speaking of which theres a video on youtube of a woman pulling a gun out on another woman just cause she was talking too loud/ much

agree all the way :clapping::good:

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

wish that bitch would stop yelling stop..lol

Agree :lol: . She was yelling like 100 times annoying b**ch.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

I agree, dude had every right. Should he have stopped before he fractured his skull? yeah lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

He "was" in the right but then he took it too far, just another example of when keeping it real goes wrong. Pretty sure a fist is more than enough self defense against a couple girls, not a pipe. This shit never happens at Taco Bell. lol

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I don't blame this guy at all! If some chick slaps me and jump a counter at my shop I would shoot a bitch!!! Yes he should have stopped when they where on the ground but who says one of them crazy bitches didn't have a gun! He could have turned his back and they could have shot him!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

He "was" in the right but then he took it too far, just another example of when keeping it real goes wrong. Pretty sure a fist is more than enough self defense against a couple girls, not a pipe. This shit never happens at Taco Bell. lol

Wrong.

I've had burritos, a monster can, and a half full 24oz beer thrown at me in the drive thru.

I think he went alittle over board, when he hit em 10 more times when they were down. But shit I'd hit em to, never know that bitch may have had a gun or something. Why else jump the counter... Right? WTF But without a good lawyer self defense could get ya life.

They should be charged for jumping the counter and moving it to a higher level... They were the attackers that just so happened to get beat. Bitch better have my McDouble lol

Wrong.

I've had burritos, a monster can, and a half full 24oz beer thrown at me in the drive thru.

Well shit! I miss everything good, lol.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived