Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

you have alot of stuff.....that deserves its own threads..

:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

yup Oki is a Master Craftsman, I am blown away with your creativeness and awesome craftsmanship

Posted

OH YEAH! Giggity Giggity Gigitty!

The girls are the real reason to do all this shiat hahaha !

F*ck the trophies, records and titles, and even money !

One smile or better a YELL of a girl blasts that all away ! :)

Posted Image

PS.: Ok, count the money out...

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted

yup Oki is a Master Craftsman, I am blown away with your creativeness and awesome craftsmanship

Thanks, I had this all in my blood, remember, Toolmaker and Designer by education,

but my accident "helped" me bc I have limited manpower, so I have to use my brain

to get my stuff done bymyself. So everything is relatively lightweight and with system.

Sometimes a bad thing (accident) can have a positive turnout (if you THINK positive)

I tell you a little secret what you never will believe : I am LAZY BY NATURE ! :)

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted

wow, you do some amazing work!!! really inspirational!!!!

i had one quick question, i see that you have braces on the floor and a "dance floor" on top attached to the braces. How did you attach the bottom braces to the car? are they bolted thru the bottom of the floor, or did you use that seal and stick goo that you used for the roof? here is a pic that i found.... once again, amazing!!!

Posted Image

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood, NOBODY!!!

Posted

I hope my english is good enough to explain...

This car can be added with up to 7 seats.

So there are LOTS of threads already into the bottom.

I use the about 14 original ones to mount that plate (dance floor)

into the car. 14 bolts what are about 12mm (1/2") thick.

They are supposed to hold 5 people up to 280 pounds each.

Thats more than my enclosure weights.

Holes are exactly at the original place. Lots of measuring has been done.

These hold A LOT ! Then I also have aluminum "rails" with

lots of threads in them to mount side walls and so on.

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted

OKI, you have single handedly taken my forum to the next level just by signing up........im in complete amazement.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

OKI, you have single handedly taken my forum to the next level just by signing up........im in complete amazement.

well then Thank ME Dammit................. :lol: I invited him :):)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 514 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...