how to make tour system harder to steal

why would we get sued if theyre trying to steal the head unit and get hurt? :trippy:

oh yeah dont forget having tinted windows also helps!

believe it or not a guy in Chicago sued some ppl cause he broke in and cut him self on the skylight....lmao & tinted windows is 50/50 cause it makes ur car stand out and makes ppl wonder whats in there.... :shrug:

Ill take a 50/50 over a 100% percent ur fucked lol

why would we get sued if theyre trying to steal the head unit and get hurt? :trippy:

I take a business law class. A man sued a family because he broke into there house while they were on vacarion and was locked in the garage for 8 days. Long story short he won like 30grand plus medical fees

wtf aint that some :bull:

thats crazy ive never heard of anything like that.

Yup happened around here to dude that broke in broke his leg trying to get out the window and sued and won because it was.unsafe....found dead a couple weeks after

believe it or not a guy in Chicago sued some ppl cause he broke in and cut him self on the skylight....lmao & tinted windows is 50/50 cause it makes ur car stand out and makes ppl wonder whats in there.... :shrug:

Ill take a 50/50 over a 100% percent ur fucked lol

That's why my truck is kinda incognito. I kept it looking like stock, so if someone peeked in, it'd look basic and boring. :drink40:

I take a business law class. A man sued a family because he broke into there house while they were on vacarion and was locked in the garage for 8 days. Long story short he won like 30grand plus medical fees

wtf aint that some :bull:

thats crazy ive never heard of anything like that.

Yup happened around here to dude that broke in broke his leg trying to get out the window and sued and won because it was.unsafe....found dead a couple weeks after

It could happen

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Same reason if a robber breaks in your house and breaks a leg they can Sue you. But if you shoot them its fine.. go figure

ugh i hate our legal system. i'd have a warning sign on my box and all it'd say was "be careful". fair warning right? i hear you need a warning sign and you're all good. kinda like a "beware of dog sign" so you won't get in trouble if your dog attacks. don't quote me tho...

Archived