haha i have one too. funny as hell. i have it hooked to my horn, so it goes off with my alarm. sittin at work once, someone walked by and i set it off a couple honks, rofl at their reactions. good times...

EDIT: and yes it is illegal. and mine claims to get up to 153 DB's. dont know if it's that loud for sure but DAMN it'll pop your ears if you're behind it.

Edited by ExpoSport

lol thats too funny, the first video must have been done in mich. or something they hear something loud and know to hit the dirt or run for cover....straight gangsta

and i live by rr tracks and them fucking horns are awful, im about 25 feet from the tracks and the trains dont move my place as much as the horns do...if they have a train break down ill board up and get some of the horns off the side of the engine.....>xD i have a pancake compressor in my van that can get a good blast of air when needed

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

^ yeah, I live <1/4 mile from rr tracks, at 12:30 am and 5:30am when they go by once in a while and I'm trying to sleep the horn is rediculous. I went to a show where the metering was only 50 feet from the tracks- a guy was getting metered and the train passing was louder in his sealed car than his subs lol- over 135db.

My factory horn is blown from the alarm going off so much- it sounds like 2 small cars honking at once. I'd love to get a louder horn just to scare potential thieves, and easier for me to hear. I wouldn't do that to people though, just those I knew as a joke.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

lol if i didnt love car audio i would probaly talk down the point of haveing them big ass horns on the roof of his truck and ask simply "why" but since i was dumb enough to put morre money in my subs then i did my van i can only say hell yea....now i need to get some monster horns.....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I have gotto get a train horn in the stang, SC drivers are crazy and I need to let them know whats up when I get cut off. after I get my new box goin I am gonna have a lil room in the trunk for the compressor so now all I have to do is find some badazz horns and stuff them into my front fenders so as not to give them away when I pop the hood.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit